Board of Directors
The board is responsible for establishing policy and overseeing the budget and endowment of Esperanto-USA. Members who wish to serve can nominate themselves for election to the board. It is not necessary to serve on the board in order to be active in E-USA or serve as a committee member or committee leader and we encourage full participation by anyone who wishes to be involved. Below, find documentation about the rules that govern the board and the board's current activity.
- To read about the rules that govern E-USA in general, click below on by-laws and resolutions.
- To find out what else governs the board specifically, click on board regulations.
- To find out what specific members of the board have been doing, click on "kvaronjaraj raportoj" which means quarterly reports.
- To find out who is on the board, click on The Board of Directors. You may contact members of the board by finding their contact information in your E-USA memberlist.
- To find out who is in charge of various projects and committees, there is a list of Comissioners and Committee Heads.